Tuesday 14 January 2014

just getting plastered

Well not much has been happening on the photography front for a while now, this has been down to: a terrible bout of man-flu; the fact that I have been stuck indoors either preparing for, or making tea for, our plasterers; and the weather being crap.
In good faith and with an expectant gate in my step, I set-off on Sunday for a trundle in the countryside with my trusty canon strapped to my back and as soon as I drove a mile from home, the sun dived behind a bank of cloud and decided that it was best to stay there - it seems for ever!
Man-flu is now fading, rain seems to have stopped and the plastering should be complete by tomorrow. Soon I shall have no more excuses so I might actually get my backside into gear and make a couple of images - fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment